Click here to win 1000$! You won't believe what happened when I clicked here and won 1000$!
If you’re like me, you’ve spent hours clicking on useless links that promise to lead to some amazing new feature or resource on a website but only end up taking you to some odd website that never seems to load or has nothing to do with what you were looking for in the first place. That’s why I nearly fell out of my chair when I finally discovered this awesome page that actually takes me to the page I clicked on! Click here to win 1000$! You won't believe what happened when I clicked here and won 1000$!
Click here
I was scrolling through my Facebook feed one day, when I came across a post about clicking to enter a sweepstakes. This particular post mentioned that if you entered by clicking the link, you had an opportunity to win $1,000 cash. The thing is, it didn’t say where the link would take me. But it looked like a legit post so I decided to click on the link anyways.
Enter your email address
I thought it was too good to be true, but I decided that it couldn't hurt to click. Clicking the link took me to a website that asked me for my email address, which I provided. A few moments later, a confirmation email arrived in my inbox with an attached photo of the cash prize.
Tell us how you found out about this competition
I found out about this competition from a Facebook post. It said that if you click the link, you would be entered into the draw for a chance to win 1000$! The link took me to an entry form where I had to fill in my name, email address, and a password. Once I submitted my information it told me that there were no free tickets left but that they would notify me if any became available.
Complete the survey
*This is the survey*
1. What's your name? _________________________________________
2. What's your email address? ____________________________
3. Which country are you from? __________________________ 4. How old are you? ______________________
5. Please enter some of the words that come to mind when thinking about click-to-win: _____________________, ___________________, ______, ______, ______
Confirm your email address
Thanks for signing up. Check your email inbox now to confirm your email address so you can start receiving content from us.
If you did not receive the confirmation email or if it is not in your inbox, please check your SPAM folder and click on Not Spam if you find it there.
Wait for our reply
I clicked on the prize link and was brought to a thank you page. As soon as I refreshed, I found myself on a new website that said congratulations! in large letters. At first, I thought it was just some kind of trick or prank, but then my friends all started messaging me asking if it was true. Turns out they'd all gotten emails from the company saying that we had each won 1000$. We were all confused at first, but we're so excited now!

Social Plugin